Jack Craven has over 10 years experience working with new media companies.He has invested in and helped develop BevNET, the leading independent website covering the beverage industry. Mr. Craven currently serves as Chairman of BevNet, which produces video content, newsletters, print and electronic B2B media and live events in addition to the website (www.BevNET.com).
We can help a new company start up on the right foot. As a CPA and financial consultant, we can mentor the startup organization. Your options are quite flexible.
We offer a full line of services to startup new media companies and emerging businesses. Successful startup new media companies often will want to raise additional capital, or, perhaps go public. Decisions that are made today, impact the future.
No two new media startups are exactly alike. The following are some examples of the type of services we perform:
- Developing operating budgets and forecasts.
- Developing cash flow forecasts and future funding requirements.
- Assistance in presentation and presentations to financing sources
- Supervising the startups financial or bookkeeping staff
- Reviewing and recommending financial reporting practices and policies
- Developing effective management and external reporting systems.
- Interim and/or part time CFO, also known as “Rent a CFO”