Jack comes from a long line of CPAs. Jack’s father was a CPA… Jack’s brother was a CPA… When Jack was three years of age his father said to him “Jackie, you should become a CPA too”. So naturally Jack was destined to take on the family profession.
Jack is an experienced Certified Public Accountant. He can help your company to increase profitability and cash flow, and SAVE on taxes! Jack’s services don’t end with accounting. He is also a senior executive with experience growing and turning around media operations. If you need help buying or selling a business, Jack can also help you! Some of Jack’s notable positions include:
- Chairman of Bevnet.com Inc.
- Chief Financial Officer of NBRW Inc. (The TV show Nightly Business Report)
- Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer of American Media Inc.
- Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer of Time Warner’s Retail Marketing and Sales organization
- Deputy Director of Strategic Planning at Time Inc.
- Senior Vice President Operations and Chief Financial Officer of Jobson Publishing
- Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer of Lear’s
- Member of the Board of Directors of the New York State Society of CPAs and former Chairman of its Media and Publishing Committee
- 3-year tour in the National Accounting and Auditing Group at Ernst & Young
With an MBA earned with distinction at NYU’s prestigious Stern School of Business and years of C-Suite experience, Jack is a great choice to assist you with your financial needs. To find out what else Jack can help you with give us a call at (212) 605-0276.